New BON Forum is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

RR,

I would love to be but the kitchen is my wife's domain, I can clean, chop and help but other than that it's her's. But the garage is MINE, ALL MINE.
smile.gif

Call me a waffler, I'll be doing my main posts here because this is where most everyone wants to stay and I agree, but I will keep an eye on the bon as we have alot of info on that site.

Just checked out the new BON and the webmaster has checked in and given fordthunderbirdforum their blessing and will be linking to this forum from their main page.

Glad to see a Thunderbird Specific site - it's an excellent complement to the Ford community. . . .you have our 100% support.

If you want to upgrade to UBB 6.+, please let me know.

robert
blueovalnews.com

I agree that this new, dedicated forum seems the best place to "light", so my vote is to stay here. Will check the BON ones occasionally, though.

------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 223K

After reading all the above posts, I just got such a warm feeling come over me. It really hit me what a wonderful bunch of people we have assembled here. I consider myself very fortunate to be "one of the family" here. Keep up all the wonderful work everyone!

KB

too new to vote....but like it here
registered w/new BON just before bandwidth problems. been watching since June...couldn't stand the wait without Jodrod's data and all the great contributors.
Hope my bird gets here soon. (build date 12/10/01)

------------------

Started here,I will stay here. How does that go? Birds of a feather, flock together. Where ever you good people go, I will follow.

Triple black, #2 of 2, Vin less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back