Mileage Survey | Page 2 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Mileage Survey

• Thread starter Thread starter Hobobob
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
yellowbird

Stop in next time you are in the lower valley, I would like to see your yellowbird. Ph.829-5877. To everyone else, if I'm doing this wrong, please forgive me. I'm a computer illiterate and didn't know how else to contact a local 2002 owner, not knowing the name. hobobob

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Took delivery on 1-25-02. It arrived with 18 miles on it and now has 195 miles. It's pertnear worn out. I am gonna have to locate that gas cap, Rumor has it that you have to refill it every now and then.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium
Full Interior Accent
Production #3944 VIN#3847
" Gotta Love It "

-

I have had my car for about 21 hours now. I put 60 miles on it just running around town. It's going to be hard to keep the miles below 7K a year. The car is even better than I could have ever imagined. Life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back