Mileage Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to see how many miles everyone has driven their new Bird. We got delivery in October, after putting a deposit down on it in April, 1999. The first week we put 600 miles on it and today we have 4170 miles, and loved everyone of them! Hope everyone is as happy with theirs as we are.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I picked the Bird up on November 19th, put almost 1000 miles on the first week. It now has 4380 miles and I can not say it any better--Loved every mile of it!!!

Hobobob--love your 55 on the calendar.

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359

Picked ours up on 10-9-01 after putting deposit down February 99. Car had 56 miles on it the second time it came from Wixom. Has 1,030 on it as of today.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Well,we only have about 650 miles on it now, but we will be driving from York,Pa. to Sebring Fla. next month. So I expect to put about another 3,000 on it then. Have relatives I want to see plus hook up with some people on this site.
biggrin.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

Originally posted by Hobobob:
It would be interesting to see how many miles everyone has driven their new Bird. We got delivery in October, after putting a deposit down on it in April, 1999. The first week we put 600 miles on it and today we have 4170 miles, and loved everyone of them! Hope everyone is as happy with theirs as we are.

We pick up Nov 9 and now have 10,012. First went From WY to OK then to FL and then to MO and back to WY. The rest has been inside the Cowboy state.
Bmcn

Neiman car #0202 arrived in early October 2001, now with 1670 miles. Red car #0999 with 5200 miles including a trip from South Carolina to Hershey last fall for the AACA meet.

Same story as everyone else. We picked the car up Dec 22nd and put nearly 1,000 miles on it the first week. As of today it has a little over 2,600 miles. I suspect that will go up as the days get warmer...

-

received my car red/red/premium 1-4-02
only had 223 miles on it until this morning,
and today drove it 123 miles around Phoenix
running errands and lovin it, What a great
car. Now stands at 346. I only take it on
carefully selected runs when I am clean and
I can stay within sight mostly of the car.
What a baby Huh!

Recieved mine on 9/28 and the next week took it on a 2600 mile round trip to western NC. As of yesterday I rolled over 6000, the car is a daily driver, about 22 miles/day.

Delivered 10/1/01. My NM just went over 6,000. It is my daily driver. Had it on the road this weekend for a 1,000 trip. Travels like a dream.

Thanks for all the response on the mileage survey. I seem to be a piker, but will catch up a little bit this summer. We live in Washington State and will be driving the 2002 back to the national in Parsippany, N.J.They have consented to let me park in the "Display" class. Thank goodnes I won't have to carry a trunkful of tools and spare parts. Just an 800 number in the glove box. Besides, if I had to carry all that extra stuff in the trunk, there wouldn't be room for my wife's luggage. Thanks to greenwr for the compliment on the fairlane 55.

Drove it Friday for the first time in the mountains. It was sunny and near 65F,today snow and 7F. Drove much better than I expected and turned 1200 miles on that date.

The car collected so many compliments,every mile on it takes miles off me.

------------------
'56 + NM '02 Birds
'98F250'
'68 AMC AMX
'73 Volvo 1800ES
'01 Olds Aurora 4.0

Hobobob,

Had the car 6 weeks, have 600 miles on it. I've past you several times on the freeway in my work car between Yakima and Zillah. I'm a yellow premium Lic TWEE-D

Linda
Yakima, WA

Got the car on November 9th. Put over 600 miles on it the first weekend. Now have 1650 miles on it. Only 160 of those have been with the top off (got in a trip to meet Freebird in Tulsa this weekend in convertible mode - ??February in Oklahoma??).

Every mile is a smile,

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Picked our bird up 7/26/02...as of Sunday evening (it was just beautiful here in Ohio) we have accumulated 1184 miles to date. Ohio uses salt in the winter so it stays put until the roads are clean. Sunday was an exception to the rule, and were we glad we broke the rule. I've almost forgotten how great an automobile Ford built...are we lucky or are we lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back