Merry Christmas to All of My Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
Merry Christmas to all of my friends.

As the busiest time of the year is here, I wanted to make sure that I took time to thank each and every one of you. Each and every member of this board is a very special person- and awesome as a group.

We come from every part of this great country of ours, all from different backgrounds, most of us faceless to each other. Yet, even with all the differences among us- we have formed what I like to think of as a very close group of friends.

I hope that this holiday season finds each and every one of you in good health and happy spirits.

Best Wishes to All

Pooh

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

HEY POOH!!! This Whisper White Bird that you and your buds painted for me is gorgeous!! It is a WONDERFUL vehicle. My wife and I just love it. Thanks for keeping us encouraged. Best Wishes, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Good Health to you, your family and all your loved ones. Jim.

back atcha

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

A very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to W.B. & her family, and to my extended Ford Thunderbird Forum Family.

Merry Christmas to all

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Thanks, Pooh, for the wishes and the great job y'all did on Amadeus. Tripped 5,000 miles on the way back from Charlotte yesterday....gotta get that oil changed and the Michelins rotated before the weekend--trip to Atlanta and the Peach Bowl up coming!! We're still causing near accidents on the highways---folks just have to look at the car instead of where they are going.....

Wixompooh:

Thanks for everything you & the other Ford workers have done for us. We all appreciate it.

Just keep in mind as the cars go by... they all represent a person you're helping to make happy!

Tom M

Merry Chrismas to all. Thanks Wixompooh and all your Ford colleagues for all your hard work.

And a Thank you and a Keep Safe to those of you (us) who are working to keep the free world free.

Pooh

Best to you and your family too. It's snowing here on the west side like there's no tomorrow! Lake effect - yuch! But we're taking the bird south for the holidays anyway. Hoping that a few hours headed south and we will get out of it. Thankful for the traction control! Will be thinking of you and the great Wixom team as we enjoy our toy. Ho, ho ho!
Chris

To Pooh and the rest of our "Family"

A safe, peaceful, healthy and above all Merry, Merry Christmas as well as a wonderful beginning for 2002!

Looks like Wixom will have a white Christmas after all...

Just hope it tapers off over the next couple of weeks enough for me to sneak into and out of town to see Pooh and her gang's latest creation for me!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

KB in Sunny Florida

POOH, I think I can say from all of us, thank you very much for your input on this site. We would not know as much now as we do without your help. We all appreciate your input on this site and we hope you are able to keep giving us this information. Hope the big Ford doesn't come down on you for this. To you and your family, have a Happy Holiday and keep safe. Sincerely, Gobird.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

Merry Christmas to all from Canada (Santa's
homeland)

Let me add my thanks and best wishes to all for a happy and prosperous New Year.

I just got an email from my sister in Grand Rapids who tells me there's three inches of snow on the ground and more on the way. She reminded me of a Christmas tradition we all enjoyed growing up in our snug brick house in northwest Detroit. We'd all gather in front of a the fireplace where stockings were hung with great care and warm up the old cabinet radio to listen to WJR's annual broadcast of The Little Girl in the Yellow Dress.

Merry Christmas to all and a new T-bird to those who have been very good (and patient all year long!

Thanks, Pooh and the rest of your collegues at Wixom. Our yellow premium is gorgeous. You've made a lot of folks happy this year.

------------------
Yellow premium, full accent 4127

santa.gif
smilewaveflag.gif

tree.gif
Merry Christmas everyone
tree.gif

Merry Christmas to everyone from North Myrtle Beach! It's nice to be able to share with those who have the same interests in these great cars! May you all have a safe, happy and healthy Christmas.

Wixompooh and All

Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas from Oklahoma. Just got back from a 3 hour drive in "Jewel". Got to say, she turns heads like nothing else going.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Merry Christmas to all from Oxford Junction, IA-we still don't have any white stuff here!! If my knee were healed, I'd be on a plane to Boise to join my folks in a 4 day snowmobile ride through Oregon's Three Sisters area.

A special Merry Christmas to those who have lost members of their family, to the members of NYC Emergency Services, and to my brothers and sisters-in-arms, who have lit the torch of freedom in Afghanistan.

Hoo-Yah!!!

AWCM (Seal) Anthony D Poole, USN, Ret.

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back