Lost instructions to mounting EZ Top hoist

W

Wudzee

Supporting Contributor
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
After two moves in the 15 years I've owned my '02, I went to remount my ceiling roof hoist and discovered I've misplaced my instructions. Anybody able to email me a copy? Thanks.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

After two moves in the 15 years I've owned my '02, I went to remount my ceiling roof hoist and discovered I've misplaced my instructions. Anybody able to email me a copy? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4126.JPG
    IMG_4126.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 1
Ooops, I sent you the picture upside down. My fault. Anyway, don't have the direction but by looking at the picture, it is pretty self explanatory.....I hope. IMG_4126.JPG

LOL. Thanks for the shot, and flipping it as well. If you stumble across your instruction book . . .

Let's keep it simple. Call Thunderbird Specialties (www.**************************) and ask if they can copy the instruction book ************.

Let's keep it simple. Call Thunderbird Specialties (www.**************************) and ask if they can copy the instruction book ************.

Wow. I had no idea they'd have it. The EZ Top website is gone, and googling EZ Top found me nothing. I'll give that number a call on Tuesday. Thanks!

They have two version. They are not called EZ Top BUT, they look the same as mine. Here are the two links to look at:

http://www.**************************/shop/hard-top-hoist-system/

http://www.**************************/shop/thunderbird-hardtop-hoist-harness-assembly/

Page 12 of exterior access. show two versions, one electric, which I do not have.

You can go from there. Thunderbird specialties offer many toys, accessories, parts, add ons, etc. I spent over$1200 the first time the Forum suggested I search there,

Yeah, looking through it I can see I've been living a life of blissful ignorance for the last 15 years. Thank you very much.

Your welcome! Now how about pouring me a glass of whatever you have n the bottle :)

Cesar Toxqui 2012 Cabernet. Oh, in the pic - a nice Bordeaux - 2006 Ducru Beaucaillou. It'll be ready in 2022.

Since E-Z Top no longer exists, does anyone have any ideas on the best way to replace the rubber coated cable? Mine got some kinks during a move and I'd rather be safe than sorry by replacing it. I would need to somehow attach the fasteners to each end of the cable (one hooks onto winch wheel/gear other to top bracket). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I'd like a copy also. That's sitting at home waiting to be installed.
bill_coates@*******

Attachments

• Top-Hoist Insallation Manual.pdf
    583.6 KB · Views: 2
Back