Is Full Blue Interior Too Much Blue??

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Ok, I have been having the same dilema for a long time: Full Blue vs. Partial Accent. Can someone who has a partial accent interior take some pictures with the top down, door open, outside and post them.. I would love to compare. Only pictures that I have seen of the partial are on Dots site and the hard top is on the car. Lots of pictures of the Full Blue out there. Thanks!!

Maybe 56birdman will respond to the picture request - I know he has the partial blue interior in his & he does have a digital camera - now to get him to take the top off!

If you like ANY color accent at all in the inside of your car, then go with the full color accent, IMHO.

Especially in the blue.
The partial color accent makes you wish you had more, I think. I've seen both and am glad I will be getting the full color.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: VIN #16050

On pictures -- try to see the color you
want or colors that interest you "in person".

Photos are good but with some of these
combinations you really need to be standing
by the car.

confused.gif
56Birdman, I don't have my car here to check but I thought the battery terminals had plastic covers on them

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

What an observant group we have here! whvt01, that trash can is the spare. The new one is in the formal dining room.

The positive side of the battery has a cover over it.

RD

I just got my full blue......she is beautiful !!! I made the right choice
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

(see new topic "Venus on Earth")

------------------
Charlie
Blue/Blue Premium w/full accent VIN 12778

In the nest on April 3rd ! Yeeeee Haa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back