HVAC Blower Motor | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

HVAC Blower Motor

• Thread starter Thread starter eh2653
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
I have a problem with my blower motor running after the key has been removed from the ignition switch. I took the car back to the dealer and asked the A/C Tech if this has been an ongoing problem. He told me he had never come across it. After explaining to him what I had done( replaced the blower relay) he came back and told me the problem was in the main controller in the dash. I went to the parts counter to see if a replacement was available and it is a discontinued part. I went on line and found the ONLY REPLACEMENT ONE IN THE U.S. in OREGON, I bought it, replaced it and it still stays running after the key is removed from the ignition for about 20 seconds then it shuts off.
I am still wondering if any of you have had or seen this problem in the past. The car is a 2003 and it only has had this one problem. It has 25,000 miles on it. If anybody needs or knows anyone who needs a indash A/C controller I have one I would like to sell.
thanks
eh2653

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have a problem with my blower motor running after the key has been removed from the ignition switch. I took the car back to the dealer and asked the A/C Tech if this has been an ongoing problem. He told me he had never come across it. After explaining to him what I had done( replaced the blower relay) he came back and told me the problem was in the main controller in the dash. I went to the parts counter to see if a replacement was available and it is a discontinued part. I went on line and found the ONLY REPLACEMENT ONE IN THE U.S. in OREGON, I bought it, replaced it and it still stays running after the key is removed from the ignition for about 20 seconds then it shuts off.
I am still wondering if any of you have had or seen this problem in the past. The car is a 2003 and it only has had this one problem. It has 25,000 miles on it. If anybody needs or knows anyone who needs a indash A/C controller I have one I would like to sell.
thanks
eh2653

There have been similar posts so try the search function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back