HELP 2003 BODY PANELS

C
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi, I am new to the forum and I just spent 2 beautiful days in Grand Portage MN but the last morning a deer ran into the passenger side fender and door and broke the headlight assembly. I am looking for used replacement parts for these areas as well as a passenger side mirror. The car is white so if anybody has a line on some good used white parts or any parts I can get painted that would be great.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi, I am new to the forum and I just spent 2 beautiful days in Grand Portage MN but the last morning a deer ran into the passenger side fender and door and broke the headlight assembly. I am looking for used replacement parts for these areas as well as a passenger side mirror. The car is white so if anybody has a line on some good used white parts or any parts I can get painted that would be great.

Body parts are very difficult to source. Check ebay or googling what you need. Some of the other TBird sites are an option as well. There are a few salvage yards that have retros available for parts, it is just a matter of finding them. Hopefully, Ford or some of the aftermarket guys will start reproducing them at some point, but for now they say that there is just noir enough demand. Headlights are available from Ford and a number of aftermarket sources. I think they are available through Rock Auto.

‭+1 (519) 582-3920‬ Martin Brugmans part put a Birf

Headlight assy is available new for $68.00. I recommend new instead of used.
mirrors and mirror parts are listed on E-Bay Starting at $10.00 for glass, 49.00 for cover shell, to a complete one for $125. Color matching is harder so look up your color code before trying to buy the right color.

Back