headlights bunt | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

headlights bunt

• Thread starter Thread starter fuccibird
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F
i have a 2002 with just a 1000 miles on it. i just uncover it and noticed my headlights lenses are burnt about a 3 in circle in ea. Does anyone have a clue. i'm calling my dealership tomarrow to find out if they have had this problem before. hard to believe

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

fuccibird said:
i have a 2002 with just a 1000 miles on it. i just uncover it and noticed my headlights lenses are burnt about a 3 in circle in ea. Does anyone have a clue. i'm calling my dealership tomarrow to find out if they have had this problem before. hard to believe

Never heard of that one... Are you still under warranty? I think those headlights are about $250-$300 each....

burnt headlights

Yes called Ricart where i bought it. sept. of 02 was cutting it close this was the first problem i've have, but haven't driven it much i have a few others it goes into the shop on the 8th.I'll let you know what they say. noticed the battery is down. headlights may have been left on but would have noticed. It was waxed but undercover a few month ago. thanks for your quick response i'll let you know what they say.

fuccibird said:
i'll let you know what they find out. is there anyway i can tell if they replace them with the 03 headlights instead of 02's i see they had bracket problemss with the 02's

The 2002s have a bolt that screws into the plastic boss... the 2003's are a ribbed plastic boss and instead of a bolt there's a stud and nut to hold it in. I had both of mine replaced for being cracked - the left was replaced with a 2002 style and the right side with a 2003 style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back