headlight protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yellowwing1

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
There was talk earlier about protection for our head lights. I been in contact with a company that makes them for my GoldWing motorcycle, and many more applications. It is aircraft quality. He is looking into the possibilites and he will post here.(I think)

I think he will need at least 50 orders to process and manufacture. If you are interested I can pass your name on to Steve.

Just let me know. Joy

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I be there. Be nice to get the auxillary parking light protected too. Even though those are cheap to replace.
Count me in.

biggrin.gif
yellowwing1 count my vote also on this one.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

I'm completely with Hobobob on this one. I have two TC's and have headlight protectors on both of them as well as the front park/turn lenses. The headlights were near $500 when they were available new, but are now in the $2K range used. The park/turn lenses were $100 when available new and I don't know where they are now. Both have been discontinued by Chrysler.
If the covers this thread is talking about are the same 3M material as what we have on the TC's it is great protection. Hobobob and I have been using this product for 8-10 years with no complaints.
George (chryslertcnut)

-

I can provide headlight and foglight protection. The material is 40 mil thick (1 mm). It is custom cut for the headlights and foglights. It does not affect the light quality. It has a $ 1,000 headlight replacement guarantee. It can withstand a one inch rock at 120 mph. It is easy to install. If interested, contact me.

yellowwing1,

I'm in too.

------------------
Premium Black w/Red partial
VIN - 1FAHP60AX2Y113877
sq#4044
build #14004
Delivered 3/29/02
2000 Chrysler Sebring Conv.
1988 Pontiac Fiero Formula

He gave me a guestamate or around 45-55$ .
I guess he hasn't posted here yet.

We still need a car in the LA area for measurements and all. (could be a free set for this person, if you like them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back