hard top removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

From tr cruiser last month.

I know of two companies that specialize in hardtop hoists and winches. Their online addresses are

eztop and
removable top. The first one will have an 02Tbird version available in about a month. The other hasn't announced a custom version yet. The electric winch is a very expensive option but may be necessary for one person operation [hard to guide the top and manually crank at the same time].

Also see the E-Z Top thread.

TOP/CAPLIFT;
1800-760-2853
ABOUT $300 FOR A ELECTRIC
$200 FOR MANUEL
HAS A WEB SITE BY SAME NAME
I PURCHASED ONE STILL WAITING FOR CAR
JC034@*******

JC034,

Please see my post VINs/Dates/Deliveries, I would appreciated any info you can give me on your car.

I ordered a lift from TOP/CAP EZ Lift by James Motor Sport in Valencia, CA. You can call 800-760-2853. Manual with shipping was $186.00. I mounted before Christmas and tonight I lifted the top and made adjustments. At 1st the front was lifting late, so I had to shorten the front rope. I took a few pictures and will post on the data page after I get developed. I think it will work fine. The only problem installing the lift was that the rafters in the garage did not match the holes(it has three holes and two of them matched, but I had to drill one new one).

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back