grille appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
George: The car was not a Saleen. I spoke with those who made that grill and they weren't inteested in making anymore. This was a silver Bird without any modifications to the foglights or lower grille area ... the front of the car looked sck.
Thanks, Guy

Interesting Development: As I was sending that last message I got a call from the company that made that grille. The production fellow stated he could make up an order for 50 of them at a price of $125 to $150. Problem: LIABILITY. Apparently the only way to get a new grille in there is cut away some of the impact foam behind the bumper. He is just not willing to risk the certain consequences of some lawyer hounding him because of the removal of impact foam. How could I argue with that? NO WAY! I guess that tears it, sorry and disappointed, Guy Giordano

Hey people: Is there anybody else wh hates the Grille?
I would like to purchase a new grille, pehaps a tubular stainless job. Even a reproduction grille that doesn't look like cheap plastic would be great. I think the stock grill makes the car look to much like a Franklin Mint model. Any help available? Much appreciated!
Guy Giordano at Harveys Lake, PA
I agree! It IS a bit "Franklin Mint-like" . . . let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back