Georgia Rally Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 10of11:
Saw the video and it is great! Is there some way to save it to my hard disk? I would like to show it to some friends but prefer not to have to download it each time. I have a cable modem but it still takes too much time to download. Thanks for any info.

Your computer should cache the file locally. But regardless it should start streaming almost immediately over cable.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by redbirdsal:
I'm a new member- access denied - HELP!!!

there are 2 types of membership on this board - first membership gives you free access to using the message board. The other membership requires a "donation" and gives you access to the the video files and whatever else that "tbird" will have available.

now - Welcome to the board! I've run into you a number of times on ebay.
smile.gif
Maybe we'll "run into each other" on the road someday as I also live in the DFW area.

------------------
Dot, blu/wht/full blu #18/26 - VIN# countdown = 19005! build day May 20 = the New T-bird

Thank you for the welcome Dot. I became a contributing member prior to posting that message. This board is unbelieveable! I was told about it last week and I've been burning the midnight oil every night I've been in town since, and loving every minute of it!

Originally posted by redbirdsal:
Thank you for the welcome Dot. I became a contributing member prior to posting that message...

"tbird" then has to enter you into the membership base to gain access to the videos. Haven't seen his presence on the board for a couple of days so he may not be aware that you've contributed yet.

Sorry Red, you got buried in the spam, I overlooked the contribution notice. Your in now.

As I've stated previously, I'm a contributing member, but still can't get into the video site. I'm not sure being a contributing member is the only factor effecting access to this video...for some of us, something's not allowing us in.

Originally posted by JimBob:
As I've stated previously.

Had no idea you were not able to get in. Try it now.

Tbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back