Georgia Rally Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked out the Great Georgia Road Rally on video. WOW!

Great video and music, looked like a wonderful time even with the little rain in the morning. Great job with the edit, I got a real feel for what kind of day you had, must have been a proud moment that morning pulling away with so many Thunderbirds.

Nice job Guys!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Whups, finally saw the item at the top of the page. However, it does not show up as a link, rather just text. ???
thanks

------------------
VIN 106587 White, White, with chrome hood scoop bezel

Thanks, Tbird, for putting the video out there for everyone to share. I hope that this movie more clearly shows just how great these cars look when lots of them are together, especially on the road! We had a wonderful time together during the road rally and I am happy to see our "group" becoming really one big family! We are busy working on the "Thunderbird Destination" event for October 18-21 and our "Thunderbird Cookout" event for July 27. I hope that others from this forum can join with us sometime soon. Enjoy the video!

tbird, I tried the link to the GA Rally video but couldn't get past the login dialog. I used the same name and password I used to write this reply.

------------------
Charlie
VENUS, a Blue/Blue Premium w/full accent.
VIN 12778

Me too. My Normal logon and password will not get me into the members area. Tbird did say that he has not set them all up yet. Will sit back and wait. Sure it will be set up soon enough.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

It must be that tbird has not yet entered all the data, I got in fine this morning.

Nice flock of Birds!

I have been able to get to the video, but when I try to view it, I get the message "Cannot continue playing file. Invalid or corrupt data was encountered." I feel certain it is a problem with the Microsoft Windows Media Player for Mac OS X software, and getting any support from Microsoft is like pulling teeth. But has anyone else had any difficulty with that file? Thanks, John

------------------
VIN 106587 White, White, with chrome hood scoop bezel

-

So far I have not been able to get it. Say's it downloaded but will not play although it says it's playing.But nothing happends.

Ok I got it to play and it looks like it would be really good, except if I want to see the picture I have to have it about a 2 x 2 1/2 inch screen and even then this is a little blurry. Is there any way I can get it to a bigger screen and have a clear picture?

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

-

Originally posted by Gobird:
Is there any way I can get it to a bigger screen and have a clear picture?

Yes, you can upgrade to Broadband Internet Access like DSL or Cable and view the 250k version of the video. Videos are very large files, you could actually try to view the 250k one, but it will take a LONG time to download it over a dialup connection.

Just think how long it takes you to download one picture over your email through dialup, and then think about 7 minutes of thousands of pictures, that is why the 56k version is highly compressed and blurry.

I get an error of "C00D002B" aand I could not find it in the Windows Error area. I also could not down load the file using the save target. I know it must work, casue others are seeing it. I'm using XP and have acable modem. I'll try again later. John

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

Originally posted by Howlee:
I get an error of "C00D002B" aand I could not find it in the Windows Error area. I also could not down load the file using the save target. I know it must work, casue others are seeing it. I'm using XP and have acable modem. I'll try again later. John

I am running XP, have not seen that error with Windows Media Player. Try downloading the newest version.

got it, went to the main players page and it checked for fix's. dount know if it did anything. For the best fix for a windoz problem i know, i rebooted my computer, got the video, and it was worth the work. What a great Rally you must have had. John

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

Originally posted by Howlee

the best fix for a windoz problem i know, i rebooted my computer

Reminds me of a joke.

There were three people in a car driving down the road, a Microsoft engineer who was driving, an electrical engineer and a chemical engineer. All of a sudden the car just quit running. The electrical engineer said to pop the hood and he would look at the electrial system and the chemical engineer said he knew about fuel systems and would take a look at it.

While the two were under the hood puzzling over the cause of the problem, all of a sudden the car started up. Both hopped back in and asked the Microsoft engineer what he did to get the car going again, to which he responded, "I just closed all the windows and reopened them".

One may ask why Microsoft and not Linux. There are no drivers for Linux.

-

biggrin.gif
good one
biggrin.gif

Won't let me in...states "Cannot Open. Please verify path and filename are correct and try again."

I have Windows Media Player already installed, so I know that's not it. Too bad, sounds like it was a sharp video.

Saw the video and it is great! Is there some way to save it to my hard disk? I would like to show it to some friends but prefer not to have to download it each time. I have a cable modem but it still takes too much time to download. Thanks for any info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back