G-Thang

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LON O'CONNELL

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
G-Thang you may not be allowed to do this, but I was wondering if you can ask or mention the Thunderbird Forum to people when you call doing your survey. We may be able to pick up more members across the country who are not aware of this site. It is just a thought. Could actually be people who live a half mile from one of us has a new Bird and we don't even know it.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,!!!!!!!

I mention this wonderful forum to a lot of people when I speak to them. Especially when they are looking for things like after market products (hoist, etc). I also tell them about the gatherings you have, some of the photos you have posted, and just other people who want to hear what other owners have to say. Mostly everyone is glad to be able to be able to research information. I am sure some of the posters are people that I have lead to the Promise Land (OK, so I am a little vain). You grooooovy people just don't know how you have helped my job be easier. I'll say it again, Thanx!!!

Thank you G-Thang. This board only gets better as more people come on board. Thanks for passing the word.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

I found out about this forum from the FORD lady that called me about a week or two after I took delivery. May very well have been G-Thang. If so, thanks for leading down the right path. This forum is a wealth of information.
smile.gif

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium
Full Interior Accent
Production #3944 VIN#3847
" Gotta Love It "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back