frontl plate bracket | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

frontl plate bracket

• Thread starter Thread starter smc
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit something someone left in my garage and broke the
front bracket holding the license plate. Thankfully that was
the only damage. Anyone know where I can get a replacement
online? I thought I saw one on Out of Business at
one time. But it doesn't seem to be there now. The T-bird is a
2003, but, I think they are all the same.

thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

SMC,
I think the Ford dealer would be your best bet for the bracket. I would be surprised to see a third party make these brackets since they are custom made to fit the specific bumper and there wouldn’t seem to be much of a market for them as they are included free with the car to dealers in the states that require them. The Ford part number for the bracket for a 2002-2004 Thunderbird is 1W6Z 17A385 AA. If the dealer you bought the car from can’t give you one for free (ask your salesman) you should be able to get it from the parts department for about $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back