FREE Maisto 1:18 Special Edition Ford Thunderbird !! | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

FREE Maisto 1:18 Special Edition Ford Thunderbird !!

• Thread starter Thread starter tbird
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
Update 3/7/2008 ALL GONE

Maisto 1:18 Special Edition Ford Thunderbird's to give away to any new VIP Membership who join on or after this post. FREE SHIPPING TOO! http://forums.thunderbirdforum.com/payments.php Lifetime Membership (25.00) memberships are not eligible for obvious reasons. 🙂
usps.jpg

diecastcars.jpg

If you already have basic membership, you can still visit the subscription page, and upgrade to a VIP and get the car.

I will make a note on this thread when this cars are gone.

Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

VIP Membership with bonus

I signed up today for the VIP membership with bonus (diecast model). I submitted my credit card and the payment was taken. There was no choice given as to red or black car. If I have a choice, please ship the black t-bird since in fact I own a 2004 black/white top and black/red interior. Thank you for your consideration.
Tony Cardinal ---- duhbird

Just wanted to let you know that I did sign up for a lifetime membership and I am claiming one of the red Maistro T-birds. I am sure my duaghter will really like it.

Happy Holidays

Ohirngs

Replica T-bird

The black with two tone interior T-Bird is an exact match to the one I have. I registered for the more expensive VIP... Does that mean I'll get one? BLACK is the color I want. If you only have red, does anyone have a black one they want to sell? I really want one. Email is brianexec@*********.

Brian:
First of all Werlcome to the forum. If it's a 1:18th you want they are frequently on ebay. What colors your interior on the Black Bird?

I did see a yellow one for $21. and sent you a, Private Message (PM), with the ebay url for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back