FREE! 1:18 Maisto Premiere Collection 2002 Thunderbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
I wanted to let everyone know i have three 1:18 scale Maisto Premiere Collection 2002 Thunderbird. Im sure you all know what they look like but just in case heres a picture. If anybody here wants one all i ask is they pay for the shipping $10.00

Thanks, Dan!

Moderator update June 2020. This thread is 17 years old! You can buy Ford Thunderbird Diecast cars here:

ebaydiecast.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Request for Red 1:18 Maisto Premiere Collection 2002 Thunderbird

My first time repling to a thread.
I recently purchased a 2002 Torch Red Convertible w/Hardtop plus Full Interior Color Accent Package. 5,500 original miles, never been driven in the rain.
I just registered in this site to participate in recieving the 1:18 Maisto Premiere Thunderbird. Red would be preferable. I did the $25 dollar membership first before realizing the Gold Membership was needed.
So I registered again for $50. Anyway, please let me know is needed
to get this acomplished. Thanks

red thunderbird

Hello everyone,
I wanted to let everyone know i have three 1:18 scale Maisto Premiere Collection 2002 Thunderbird. Im sure you all know what they look like but just in case heres a picture. If anybody here wants one all i ask is they pay for the shipping $10.00
Thanks, Dan!
DSCH0023.jpg

i would like to buy a red thunderbird and would be willing to pay the shipping plus $15 for the car

Ron

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
Thanks, Dan!
DSCH0023.jpg

Hi, Dan,

I am looking for a torch red 2002 diecast but will take any color. How can I pay shipping?

Ragtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back