Ford's Car Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NuttyGambler

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
The latest assc. cat. has a cover for the 02 Tbird for $150. Has someone purchased this? How do you like it?

Are there any good 3rd party ones out there?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by NuttyGambler:
The latest assc. cat. has a cover for the 02 Tbird for $150. Has someone purchased this? How do you like it?

Are there any good 3rd party ones out there?
Got one from dealer nice item, fits well etc. thought it was a litte high priced but I think every thing is.

I have one and like it very well. It is somewhat bulky, so not ideal for trips. I think, however that the "high tech fabric" which is described as silver in the winter catalogue may be different from mine, which is a grey (I believe Noah). I have a black bird on the hood, and a clear window at the rear plate. I think mine was abour $110 at the time I ordered. However, they raised the price right at the time I ordered, but stood behind the price for me, thanks to my dealers parts department.

The California Car Cover Company has a "softweave" model that was recommended to me by a friend that I have on order. The price is $159.00. They have a website at: www.cacarcover.com or you can call them at 800-423-5525 during normal business hour M-S.

Ooops. I meant to post a reply versus a new topic.

I have the Ford cover that is silver with the Ford oval in front. It fits very well and is easy to take on and off. It cost $150, and I'm just using it when the car is stored in the garage.

To those who have purchased the $150 cover in the current cat.

Is it a nice soft fabric the inside. No worries of small surface scratchs.

ALSO: Have you used it with the softtop up. How is it for lint on the softtop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back