Ford Thunderbird Commercials

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a new feature on the FordVehicles Thunderbird page called Let the STORIES begin. Click on the TAKE ME TO THE STORIES link in the top banner and you will find the first episode of an an email exchange between a guy with a T-bird in LA and a 'beautiful stranger' in New York. You need Quicktime and Macromedia player to get the full effects. It seems to target a different audience from the other ads.

I saw the Thunderbird commercial at a movie theater tonight, before Ocean's 11. Although I usually resent commercials at a movie theater, it was great to see the Thunderbird on a giant screen. Every time I see a photo or look at my new Bird, I realize how gorgeous the design is.

That Ford site is interesting & entertaining. Be sure to click all of the links, including those below the pictures at the left bottom corner when they open up. Is the video the next commercial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back