Ford Fusion Wheels On a 2004

DMK
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi all, curious to find out if anyone on here is using 18" or 19" Ford Fusion wheels? Seem to be the right width, bolt circle, hub diameter and offset... If so please post pics!

Hi all, curious to find out if anyone on here is using 18" or 19" Ford Fusion wheels? Seem to be the right width, bolt circle, hub diameter and offset... If so please post pics!
The number of people who have done this... Zero. As you can see below, someone has used 17".

Last edited:
Mine are 17" Ford Fusion wheels from a 2019 model. They are an exact fit. I run them during the cold months here in Michigan.

Here's a pic of my wheels
tbirdwinterwheels5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the 2004-2005 17" factory deluxe wheel. Has a similar vibe.

2004-Deluxe-Wheel.jpg

Looks a little more floral in design, and I miss the TBird centercaps, but this is a great alternative to replacing pricy original wheels. My hat is off to you for doing the research to figure this fitment out. Buy a 5th rim to protect you from having to search later if one of your current ones gets damaged. I will stick to the original 7 spoke Chrome rims on my car. I always had chrome rims (Rockets, Cragars) on my Mustangs ('69 sedan, '71 Fastback, '73 Convertible) and still do on my dormant '69 Cutlass Convertible. I guess bling is my thing...Great job, and your car looks great, too.

Yes I agree, I have a set of 2003 7 spoke chrome's for the car during the summer months. These wheels are for cold weather (no snow or sleet) driving here in Michigan

Yes I agree, I have a set of 2003 7 spoke chrome's for the car during the summer months. These wheels are for cold weather (no snow or sleet) driving here in Michigan
Perfect solution!

Back