Ford Fusion Wheels On a 2004

Thunderbird Year
Hi all, curious to find out if anyone on here is using 18" or 19" Ford Fusion wheels? Seem to be the right width, bolt circle, hub diameter and offset... If so please post pics!

biddle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Thunderbird Year
Hi all, curious to find out if anyone on here is using 18" or 19" Ford Fusion wheels? Seem to be the right width, bolt circle, hub diameter and offset... If so please post pics!
The number of people who have done this... Zero.

Thunderbird Year
Mine are 17" Ford Fusion wheels from a 2019 model. They are an exact fit. I run them during the cold months here in Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator:

biddle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Thunderbird Year
Here's the 2004-2005 17" factory deluxe wheel. Has a similar vibe.

2004-Deluxe-Wheel.jpg

WesTxStoner425

2004 Platinum over Sand interior
Thunderbird Year
Looks a little more floral in design, and I miss the TBird centercaps, but this is a great alternative to replacing pricy original wheels. My hat is off to you for doing the research to figure this fitment out. Buy a 5th rim to protect you from having to search later if one of your current ones gets damaged. I will stick to the original 7 spoke Chrome rims on my car. I always had chrome rims (Rockets, Cragars) on my Mustangs ('69 sedan, '71 Fastback, '73 Convertible) and still do on my dormant '69 Cutlass Convertible. I guess bling is my thing...Great job, and your car looks great, too.