Find out what day your car was built | Page 11 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Find out what day your car was built

• Thread starter Thread starter Quickdraw
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickdraw said:
Either post, or PM your 17 digit VIN and I'll look up to find what day your Ford vehicle was built. If you bought used and also want to know what day it was originally purchased I can do that for you too.
vin # 1FAHP60A03Y108205 Would like to know day built.

Thank you

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Straightman

Times New Roman5Redundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined
Quickdraw said:
Either post, or PM your 17 digit VIN and I'll look up to find what day your Ford vehicle was built. If you bought used and also want to know what day it was originally purchased I can do that for you too.
I have 2002 bird with the following VIN # 1FAHP60A02Y100426 built in May of 2001.I purchased it in July of 2003 with 628 miles.It was listed as a Manufacturers car. Thank you,

Vic Schneider said:
vin # 1FAHP60A03Y108205 Would like to know day built.

Thank you

Vic,
1FAHP60A03Y108205
Date Ordered: 11/20/2002
Date Built: 3/19/2003
At Dealer: 3/31/2003
Sold Date: 10/7/2003

Last edited by a moderator:
Straightman said:
Times New Roman5Redundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined
I have 2002 bird with the following VIN # 1FAHP60A02Y100426 built in May of 2001.I purchased it in July of 2003 with 628 miles.It was listed as a Manufacturers car. Thank you,

Straightman,

Sorry, I have no data on your 2002... how did you know it was a manufacturers car?

Tell me what color it is, (body hardtop & interior), Deluxe or Premium and I can tell you how many were made like that.

When my bird was completed..

Quickdraw.

you may have missed my request. the vin on my 2005 cashmere bird is 1FAH69A45Y. Please let me know when you can, when it was made. Also, do you know how many of the 1500 cashmere birds were actaully manugactured?? Thanks 😉 😉

jordsdad said:
Quickdraw.

you may have missed my request. the vin on my 2005 cashmere bird is 1FAH69A45Y. Please let me know when you can, when it was made. Also, do you know how many of the 1500 cashmere birds were actaully manugactured?? Thanks 😉 😉

Yes, I did miss that but I also need the last four number digits of your VIN....

Edit:
P.S. There were 1,484 Cashmeres made... if you share that info with any other site please let them know who told you. <grin>

Last edited:
Quickdraw said:
Straightman,

Sorry, I have no data on your 2002... how did you know it was a manufacturers car?

Tell me what color it is, (body hardtop & interior), Deluxe or Premium and I can tell you how many were made like that.
The dealer I purchased it from Chesrown in NewarkOhio had done a carfax for me and
it showed that it was a manufacturer vehicle.
First title was issued on May 27,2003.#804P1470028 in Dearborn.
It is Red with Black hardtop and partial red interior, also has traction control.
Thanks,
Straightman

Straightman said:
The dealer I purchased it from Chesrown in NewarkOhio had done a carfax for me and
it showed that it was a manufacturer vehicle.
First title was issued on May 27,2003.#804P1470028 in Dearborn.
It is Red with Black hardtop and partial red interior, also has traction control.
Thanks,
Straightman

Straightman,
You is one of only 21 made in that combination... thats intersting it was a manufacturers car and went two years with virtually no miles put on it. I assume the first buyer in May 2003 put the 628 miles on it before you got it. You basically bought four year old car brand new. They just started the warranty clock in May 2003?

Be sure to check under the hood at the top bolt holding in the headlight on each side. In a large percent of 2002s that plastic boss that the bolt screws into cracks - and sometimes breaks all the way through. This was redesigned for 2003 and up... if they need to replace yours you will likely get the newer headlights.

........I remember a Ford Exec. driving this car #0028 to an ITC event in Watkins Glen 4years ago.....to join us and the road show that included the Mercury 49.....a Thunderbird Roadster Concept Red with white interior and the roadster tonneau treatment.....and a Ford GT mock-up ...white with blue stripes.....I remember this detail because #0028 was the first Torch Red one I'd seen in the flesh...and of course wondering what s/n it held...I remember #0028.........I wonder?.......

00mustng said:
........I remember a Ford Exec. driving this car #0028 to an ITC event in Watkins Glen 4years ago.....to join us and the road show that included the Mercury 49.....a Thunderbird Roadster Concept Red with white interior and the roadster tonneau treatment.....and a Ford GT mock-up ...white with blue stripes.....I remember this detail because #0028 was the first Torch Red one I'd seen in the flesh...and of course wondering what s/n it held...I remember #0028.........I wonder?.......

He said the VIN was 1FAHP60A02Y100426 - what is that #804P1470028? That it was made so early (May 2001) and doesn't have any miles on it indicates it must have been hauled around for show - so, could be...

......sorry, what was I thinking?.....I got the VIN and Title number crossed!......Some days!.....I tell ya!.......

Quickdraw said:
Straightman,
You is one of only 21 made in that combination... thats intersting it was a manufacturers car and went two years with virtually no miles put on it. I assume the first buyer in May 2003 put the 628 miles on it before you got it. You basically bought four year old car brand new. They just started the warranty clock in May 2003?

Be sure to check under the hood at the top bolt holding in the headlight on each side. In a large percent of 2002s that plastic boss that the bolt screws into cracks - and sometimes breaks all the way through. This was redesigned for 2003 and up... if they need to replace yours you will likely get the newer headlights.
I saw a post by 00Mustang about a 2002 Red Bird, I checked the VIN #
and I believe that is the Bird I have it matches the VIN1FAHP60A02Y100426.
Thanks for the info.
Straightman

Quickdraw said:
Yes, I did miss that but I also need the last four number digits of your VIN....

Edit:
P.S. There were 1,484 Cashmeres made... if you share that info with any other site please let them know who told you. <grin>

undefinedquickdraw........the entire number off of tghe sticker is: 1FAHP69A45Y105717--that is more than the last 4, but i hope that works........i would be glad to tell them how i got that information , if you would like me to.....i saw a recent posting on it that said, we sure wish quickdraw was back..... 🙂

quickdraw.........i replied to your posting about the last 4 numbers of my vin..........it is attached to your posting back to me......thanks 😀 😀

jordsdad said:
quickdraw.........i replied to your posting about the last 4 numbers of my vin..........it is attached to your posting back to me......thanks 😀 😀

jordsdad,

1FAHP69A45Y105717
Ordered: 1/25/2005
Built: 2/18/2005
At Dealer: 3/7/2005
Sold: 3/14/2005

build date for john s. phenegar

Quickdraw said:
vin 1fahp60a55y101382
thank you

don kozlowski said:
vin 1fahp60a55y101382
thank you

Sorry... I can't get your build date until Monday....

don kozlowski said:
vin 1fahp60a55y101382
thank you

Don,

Congratulations on the new car!!

1fahp60a55y101382
Date Ordered: 8/5/2004
Date Built: 9/1/2004
At Dealer: 9/8/2004
Sold Date: 8/11/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.