Find out how rare your 2004 Thunderbird is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
irands said:
The VIN for my post is 1fahp60a55y103486

Irands, WELCOME!
1fahp60a55y103486
Order Date: 10/7/2004
Build Date: 11/9/2004
At Dealer: (no data)
Sold Date: 11/10/2004

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

My friend asked that I try and find out how many Thunderbirds like his was made, date made, etc. His is a 2002 Inspiration Yellow, White Hardtop, 7-spoke chrome wheels, Interior: Black with the Yellow Inspiration accent. His VIN is 1fahp60a32y104390. Thanking you in Advance, Irands

irands said:
My friend asked that I try and find out how many Thunderbirds like his was made, date made, etc. His is a 2002 Inspiration Yellow, White Hardtop, 7-spoke chrome wheels, Interior: Black with the Yellow Inspiration accent. His VIN is 1fahp60a32y104390. Thanking you in Advance, Irands

Irands,
Your friends car is one of 80 if he has the FULL color yellow accent (yellow on dash & doors) and it's one of 21 if the dash & doors have no yellow (partial color package).

1fahp60a32y104390
Order Date: 1/17/2001
Build Date: 10/30/2001
At Dealer: 11/15/2001
Sold Date: 11/19/2001

Quickdraw, I have another friend who would like to know more about how many T-Birds like his were built, and all other information you could furnish. His is a 2005 Cashmier Premium Convertible with a Cashmier Hardtop, SST, 16 spoke painted wheels, Soft top is beige or sand, interior is sand or beige seats with white and white on dash and doors. Again, thanks in advance, irands.

irands said:
Quickdraw, I have another friend who would like to know more about how many T-Birds like his were built, and all other information you could furnish. His is a 2005 Cashmier Premium Convertible with a Cashmier Hardtop, SST, 16 spoke painted wheels, Soft top is beige or sand, interior is sand or beige seats with white and white on dash and doors. Again, thanks in advance, irands.

That one's easy... there were exactly 1,500 Special Edition Thunderbirds for 2005. All were alike except the Canadian ones did not have the supplimental parking lamps.

New 2004 Thunderbird

This car has always been my dream car and I can't remember the last time I was this excited. Please let me know what info you could supply me on my car.
Vin Number- 1FAHPGOA14Y110613

New 2004 Thunderbird

This car has always been my dream car and I can't remember the last time I was this excited!!! Please let me know what info you can supply me on my car.
Color- Ice Blue
Top- Soft Black
Interior- Black
Wheels- 16 Spoke

I am anxiously awaiting your response ;)

Dunwoody said:
This car has always been my dream car and I can't remember the last time I was this excited!!! Please let me know what info you can supply me on my car.
Color- Ice Blue
Top- Soft Black
Interior- Black
Wheels- 16 Spoke

I am anxiously awaiting your response ;)

Dunwoody,

(Note that's 6-zero after the "HP" in the VIN)
1FAHP60A14Y110613
Order Date: 4/14/2004
Build Date: 5/12/2004
At Dealer: 5/19/2004
Sold Date: 10/9/2004

Your Deluxe Ice Blue with Black Accent interior (painted shift knob & partial steering wheel) is one of only seven made like that!

Thank You

Quickdraw said:
Dunwoody,

(Note that's 6-zero after the "HP" in the VIN)
1FAHP60A14Y110613
Order Date: 4/14/2004
Build Date: 5/12/2004
At Dealer: 5/19/2004
Sold Date: 10/9/2004

Your Deluxe Ice Blue with Black Accent interior (painted shift knob & partial steering wheel) is one of only seven made like that!
Thank you so much!!! I have to apologize, my hubbie's handwriting is horrible.
Any recommendations on internet sources for Thunderbird accessories, parts etc...... :) P.S. What is the difference between deluxe and premium?

Dunwoody - Accessories/parts:

The Ford collection at Ford's web site, under Thunderbird - Logo mats, Chrome hood scoops,TBird key rings, mylar tape, etc
www.craigwhitmoyer.com for mad flaps. If you have a dark colored car, they're great
www.************** for a variety of items, soft travel boots, head light protection etc.
www.qaausa for various polished stainless items - Deck protection strips, wheel well accessory, chrome rocker panel covers, etc.
Jeff poole for the TBird logo's for the Port Holes - Looks like etched glass
www.**********s for headlight protectors etc, sholder belt pads,soft boot,.
www.thefordsource for leather head rest wraps, with turquoise embroidered TBird logo's, to hide the ugly yellow labels on your visors. They also have very nice leather head rest covers with the Thunderbird script in Turquoise embriodered
Want wide white walls? www.widewhitewalltires.com
If you don't drive a lot of miles during the year, www.groitsgarage for a battery tender

Hope this get's you started, especially with the Holidays coming :D

When I bought mine in 2002 the DeLuxe had Painted aluminum wheels vs. Chromed, All Premiums had Hardtops, not the DeLuxe.
Quickdraw will have more info.

I didn't realize we weren't to post websites here, sorry. If you email me for any particular items you are interested in, I'll be glad to help. :)

Thank you

:) Thank you for all of your advise. Sorry if I got you in trouble.
George said:
Dunwoody - Accessories/parts:

The Ford collection at Ford's web site, under Thunderbird - Logo mats, Chrome hood scoops,TBird key rings, mylar tape, etc
www.craigwhitmoyer.com for mad flaps. If you have a dark colored car, they're great
www.************** for a variety of items, soft travel boots, head light protection etc.
www.qaausa for various polished stainless items - Deck protection strips, wheel well accessory, chrome rocker panel covers, etc.
Jeff poole for the TBird logo's for the Port Holes - Looks like etched glass
www.**********s for headlight protectors etc, sholder belt pads,soft boot,.
www.thefordsource for leather head rest wraps, with turquoise embroidered TBird logo's, to hide the ugly yellow labels on your visors. They also have very nice leather head rest covers with the Thunderbird script in Turquoise embriodered
Want wide white walls? www.widewhitewalltires.com
If you don't drive a lot of miles during the year, www.groitsgarage for a battery tender

Hope this get's you started, especially with the Holidays coming :D

Dunwoody said:
:) Thank you for all of your advise. Sorry if I got you in trouble.

No one got in trouble... this site just blanks out "competing links" - most of whom also *****out this sites name when typed in...

Not a problem....always glad to help and always available :cool:

2005 thunderbird

I'm not sure this is proper place, but I would like to know how many were made like mine.
Here's the info
Order code 130A-PREM CONV
17" 7 spoke CHROME wheels
Torch Red hard top
Torch red exterior
Full interior color accent package
VIN 1FAHP60A35Y105446
sELECT SHIFT
5 SPEED AUTOMATIC
tHANKS.
YRBAMJE

yrbamje said:
I'm not sure this is proper place, but I would like to know how many were made like mine.
Here's the info
Order code 130A-PREM CONV
17" 7 spoke CHROME wheels
Torch Red hard top
Torch red exterior
Full interior color accent package
VIN 1FAHP60A35Y105446
sELECT SHIFT
5 SPEED AUTOMATIC
tHANKS.
YRBAMJE

yrbamje,

Welcome to the ThunderbirdForum!!
Yes, this thread is fine to find out how rare your car is... yours is one of 239 but five of those were made without the supplemental parking lamps so if yours has them it's really one of 234.

Last edited by a moderator:
2Birds

I have a 2005, VIN #1FAHP60A45Y103009
Platinum Silver Metallic Exterior, Medium Steel Blue Accent Interior, Platinum Silver Removable Top, Select Shift Trans, Supplemental Parking Lamps.
Thanks for you help QuickDraw. :)

JFortner said:
I have a 2005, VIN #1FAHP60A45Y103009
Platinum Silver Metallic Exterior, Medium Steel Blue Accent Interior, Platinum Silver Removable Top, Select Shift Trans, Supplemental Parking Lamps.
Thanks for you help QuickDraw. :)

JFortner,
1FAHP60A45Y103009
Order Date; 9/22/2004
Built Date: 10/25/2004
At Dealer: 11/5/2004
Sold Date: 8/4/2005

You also have the seven spoke chrome wheels so yours is one of 39. Actually three of those did not have the parking lamps so yours is really one of 36.

yrbamje said:
Thanks, but I already have that information.
Now, what are these supplemental parking lamps? And how do I identify them.
Thanks in advance.
yrbamje

Those are the two lights about 3' in diameter at the front of the car below the grill. They were a no cost oprion for US but were not available for Canadian built cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back