Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is... | Page 19 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Quickdraw

Sold by Helena Ford Lincoln Mercury, Helena, MT Phone 406-442-6310.

A dealer told you the car had never been in for a warranty item but it may have been there often for oil changes.

Ah Man, you're awesome Quickdraw!
Helena is only 70 miles from where the is being sold now!
Montana is so spread out, that that info narrows my search tremendously!
I will call them tomorrow and see if they have any records.
Thanks again!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Ah Man, you're awesome Quickdraw!
Helena is only 70 miles from where the is being sold now!
Montana is so spread out, that that info narrows my search tremendously!
I will call them tomorrow and see if they have any records.
Thanks again!

They can tell who bought the car but I doubt they'd tell you for privacy reasons but there may be laws allowing you too contact a previous owner to verify mileage.

They can tell who bought the car but I doubt they'd tell you for privacy reasons but there may be laws allowing you too contact a previous owner to verify mileage.
Whenever I have traded in one of my vehicles, I have always given the dealership authorization to give my name and number to a prospective buyer. I have gotten numerous calls over the years. The dealer really does appreciate it.

My Bird

Here is my info whenever you have the chance:

VIN #: 1FAHP60A22Y120192
O - Year 2002
O - Body color T-Bird Blue
O - Hardtop color T-Bird Blue
O - Interior color T-Bird Blue Accent

Thanks for doing this, I am the 2nd owner of this car, just picked her up on 6/26 and am trying to learn as much as possible about my car.

Here is my info whenever you have the chance:

VIN #: 1FAHP60A22Y120192
O - Year 2002
O - Body color T-Bird Blue
O - Hardtop color T-Bird Blue
O - Interior color T-Bird Blue Accent

Thanks for doing this, I am the 2nd owner of this car, just picked her up on 6/26 and am trying to learn as much as possible about my car.

1FAHP60A22Y120192
Order Date: 1/10/2002
Date Built: 6/10/2002
AT Dealer: 6/20/2002
Sold Date: 7/4/2002 Sold by Tuttle-Click Ford, Irvine, CA

Your premium 2002 Thunderbird Blue body and hardtop, partial blue interior and chrome wheels is one of 835 made like that.

Engine serial#: 0134506
Transmission serial #: 071190

Just got my Bird

Hey Quickdraw,

Would appreciate the info on this Bird I just picked up with only 11k miles on it!

2004 Premium Pkg
Silver
Silver Hardtop
7 spoke Chromes
Black Accent Pkg
Parking Lamps
SST transmission

VIN # 1FAHP60A94Y112660

Anything you can give me would be great, and I appreciate you doing this for everyone!

Thanks,
Poloblinky

Hey Quickdraw,

Would appreciate the info on this Bird I just picked up with only 11k miles on it!

2004 Premium Pkg
Silver
Silver Hardtop
7 spoke Chromes
Black Accent Pkg
Parking Lamps
SST transmission

VIN # 1FAHP60A94Y112660

Anything you can give me would be great, and I appreciate you doing this for everyone!

Thanks,
Poloblinky

1FAHP60A94Y112660
Order Date: 5/18/2004
Date Built: 6/30/2004
At Dealer: 7/15/2004
Sold Date: 12/12/2004 Beverly Hills Ford, Beverly Hills, CA
Your premium 2004 silver, silver hardtop, black accent interior, SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of 790 made like that. It's the fourth most popular combination built for 2004.

Looking for any information available for 02 Tbird

Quickdraw,

My wife and I purchased our 2002 Thunderbird 7-12-08. We would like to see if we can get as much info as possible. We were wondering if there was any way to get a duplicate copy of the window sticker.

VIN #: 1FAHP60A02Y****** (last six numbers removed for security)
O - Year 2002
O - Body color Inspiration Yellow
O - Interior color Full Yellow Accent

Thank you for your help

02 tbird:
First of all WELCOME to the Forum!! And, good luck with your new car. Does it have a hardtop? Yellow or white?

The last 6 digits of your VIN are what quickdraw needs to get you the info....I suggest you PM him that number, if you feel uncomfortable posting here with all the others.
BTW, it's very visible through the windshield, and on all service and sales reports. Not sure anyone can do anything with just the number, since all of your documents have you as the owner.

Use the search function above for many of the answers to questions you may have. It also familiarizes you with the Forum

Except for two digits in red, ALL 2002-2005 Thunderbirds have the same 1FAHP60A02Y So yes I need the last six dgits - actually I can do it with just the last five.

George is correct - you could go to any parking lot and collect hundreds of VINs in short order.

Thanks for the reply guys. My wife was worried about it and asked me not to include it. I explained to her that anyone who wanted it could get it by looking though the windshield and she said I could list it after I posted and shut down the computer.

The last 6 digits are: 127495 (I think this is the right number, I don't have the paper work with me at work, if not I will check it and send it tonight).
We do not know if there was a hardtop or not.. There was not one included with the vehicle. We even had to purchase a replacement boot for the car since the original was missing. The dealer sold it to us below cost since they had one in stock.

Thank you,

02 tbird,
Order Date: 5/15/2002
Date Built: 9/26/2002
At Dealer: 10/10/2002
Sold Date: 5/6/2003 Sold by Payton-Wright Ford, Grapevine, TX
Your car left the factory inspiration yellow, no hardtop, full yellow interior, 7 spoke chrome wheels and is one of 117 made like that.

02 tbird,
Order Date: 5/15/2002
Date Built: 9/26/2002
At Dealer: 10/10/2002
Sold Date: 5/6/2003 Sold by Payton-Wright Ford, Grapevine, TX
Your car left the factory inspiration yellow, no hardtop, full yellow interior, 7 spoke chrome wheels and is one of 117 made like that.

Quickdraw,

Thanks for the info. Did you find out if it is a deluxe or premium edition? Also, you wouldn't by chance be able to get a copy of the original window sticker?

Thanks again,

02 tbird
aka jason

Quickdraw,

Thanks for the info. Did you find out if it is a deluxe or premium edition? Also, you wouldn't by chance be able to get a copy of the original window sticker?

Thanks again,

02 tbird
aka jason

Yours is the premium... the chrome wheels is a give away - the deluxe had 21 spoke painted wheels for 2002. If you beg hard enough Im pretty sure a Ford dealer can order the sticker for you. I'm not sure how far back they can go however. Although any dealer CAN order window stickers your best shot would be if you ask the original selling dealer to order it: Payton-Wright Ford, Grapevine, TX. Ask for the general manager.

Panspeter,
1FAHP60A25Y103994
Order Date: 10/27/2004
Date Built: 12/9/2004
At Dealer: 1/15/2005
Sold Date: 11/16/2005 Sold by Midpac Auto Center, Lihue, HI

Your premium 2005 steel blue, blue hardtop, partial blue interior, SST, 7 spoke chromed wheels is one of 516 made like that. But only three of those went to Hawaii.

hi Quickdraw, just bought a 2004 premium, merlot, merlot hardtop, sand convertibletop, 16 spoke wheels. What is SST???
vin # 1fahp60a24y100074

Going in for a rearend whine repair at 4300 miles.

Thanks Harold

Harold,
Order Date: 5/30/2003
Date Built: 7/31/2003
At Dealer: 8/11/2003
Sold Date: 1/3/2005 Sold by Hampton Ford, North Hampton, NH

Your premium 2004 merlot, merlot hardtop, sand interior, 16 spoke machined wheels is one of 118.
The SST stands for Select Shift Transmission and was available beginning in 2003. It was about a $200 option and allows the transmission to be shifted manually thru the gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back