Does anyone know the value ? 2004 Pacific Coast Roadster | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Does anyone know the value ? 2004 Pacific Coast Roadster

• Thread starter Thread starter PacificCoast258
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PacificCoast258

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
I'm thinking of selling my 2004 Pacific Coast Roadster and was wondering if anyone could tell me the approx value. It has 6,500 miles on it, never driven in the rain/snow, garaged, covered, babied. No dings, dents, it's spotless. They only made 1000 of these, mine is #258. It's Monterey Mist green. I bought it new, and paid $43,000.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

It's a 2004 TBird and nothing special, really.
Go to Kelly blue book and get retail and wholesale prices. Also try Hemmings motor news.

Of course, it's worth whatever someone will pay for it. Ask around $24-26K

Last edited:
True words George. In my case, (04 Merlot,) I chose a bird of medium mileage in order to get a more reasonable price $17k. Had I known how much that I would love owning this vehicle I would have done more and paid more to get the best one possible.

A favorite site for me to browse for cars is "somethinglist," and T-birds are there in all conditions and shapes. Great wording in an ad really helps, but in the end a buyer gets inside the car, touches, smells, listens, and she/he has a kind of predetermined figure that they hope to pay.

One more way to get a price in case you didn't know:
"According to an e-mail from Kelly Blue Book, Thunderbird values have increased 3% since April 26th, 2013. This was based on the mileage of a 2002 Neiman Marcus edition with 14K miles.
Anyone can enter the year, make and model of their car, list options and enter mileage and get KBB values and period updates free. Of course KBB values vary depending on condition and whether you’re looking for retail value, trade-in value or wholesale value."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back