2004 Ford Thunderbird Pacific Coast Roadster

JRP
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
This Thunderbird is in mint condition. Monterey Mist, Number 10 of 1,000. One owner, 8,434 miles. Garaged and covered. Has spent only one night outside, on it's first day's trip to Mendocino, Ca. to celebrate our 25th anniversary, surprised my wife. Not even one tiny scratch, has never had a smoker in the car. It still has the original new car smell. Asking $29,000.00. Includes the Hard Top and Stand Carrier. Also has 2 new Ignition C oil sets, just to have on hand. All manuals. You will never find a nicer one out there or with lower miles. Northern California. I can attach more photos, but if you have seen one of these, it looks just like the brochure. Also did not put the license plate on the front, it is in the trunk.
Tbird photo.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I attached the Window Sticker with vin and bar code blocked out. Also sent to a few looking for a copy of the original window sticker. Feel free to copy for your own use.

Attachments

• 2004 T-Bird Pacific Coast Roadster Window Sticker-edit.jpg
    2004 T-Bird Pacific Coast Roadster Window Sticker-edit.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Back