Convertible Top Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have information on maintaining the convertible top. I recall a posting about a liquid product on the BON site, but cannot find it. Any information would be appreciated.

Still waiting for my Black premiun.

Happy New Year to all.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I called 800# yesterday, (1/1) and it said my car was "at the ramp". Talked to dealer this morning and his computor still doesn't show it being their. He said 800# was probably updated automatically? Still waiting . Mira Loma Ca., is distribution point, dealer is Fairview fFord, San Bernardino.

You might be referring to 303 Products. I have tried their cloth top protectant. I put it on about 4 weeks ago and it has been thru numerous washings and several rains and still bead nicely.

Word of caution. It is in a spray bottle and is impossible to spray on the top without the overspray getting on adjoining areas of the car. I highly suggest masking off all areas around the top before spraying. I did not do this and had to go over all those areas with mineral spirits to remove the overspray, this caused no damage and I had not yet waxed the car, I think the mineral spirits would have removed any wax.

Talking about the top, does anyone know anything about a protective clear cover for where the hard top meets with the body. I remember something about this , maybe back on the Bond site. Just wondered if there is any update on this and if so where we can get it.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back