car title history | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

car title history

• Thread starter Thread starter Brett
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all of you who live in FL. I just bought a pacific coast and it was from the sun shine state. How can I go about finding the car's history. I live in NC and I have had a lot of electrical problems with this car. I am in fear of it being a flood car??? I ran a carfax which show nothing.. But my gut is telling me something else. I am just glad I bought a warranty with the car....

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

There are a number of sites that do this. You will just have to shop around. Here's one with a recent comment for you:

http://www.eztitlesearch.com/

"What Our Customers Are Saying...
I had never heard that there was a service on the web that would tell the history of a vehicle before you purchased. I was very fortunate that I found your site and did a report on the vehicle before I bought it. It was a salvaged vehicle, but looked great. Thank you Ez Title Search for saving me thousands of dollars."

Good luck and please post what you find out, if anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back