Canadian T Birds | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Canadian T Birds

• Thread starter Thread starter MIDAS
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for information, What is different on the Canadian Birds?
I know about the fog lights, but what else? I have seen pictures of Gray Leather in Canadian cars. What colors did they come in 2002 or now 2003 and what other interiors and options if different than USA.
Curious
Dennis

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Are there no Canadian Bird owners out there? I was just looking for information to fill the gray matter. I tried to get info in Spain this year and the dealer thought I was Crazy-- never even heard of a THUNDERBIRD.
Help me out all you Canadian owners.
DENNIS

we got a 2002 blue/blue /blue with all the attachments except the fog lights which our canadian dealer sold to us at cost , an after sale accessory. no canadian purchaser ,to our dealers knowledge recieved the so called 5 box set of memorabelia ,which we have now come to uderstand was a pr gesture to the early American buyers who had delivery delays. our speedometer is in KMS instead of miles ,but I think thats about it for differences.
As well there was only about 1500 sold in Canada with our long winters and the brutal exchange rate its hard to sell a $60000.00 two seater here .
I have however noticed some canadian owners on this site but we have never seen a US bird so it's hard for us to give details. These are very scarce inCanada and are rarely seen. We ,for
example ,have less than 200 KMS on ours.

Canadian birds all had engine block heaters and all came with traction control as well.

This is also a POSSIBLE diffrence as well......engine emission standards stickers.These are located in various locations of the engine compartment.In many cases.....Canada's pollution requirements are different than ours.This often means that Canadian vehicles of the same model as thier American counterparts often get different stickers.Heck...this is OFTEN the case between California sold cars and the rest of the United States.

InfernoRed 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back