Build sequence number

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

RTBRD
Finally found my sequence number--4787.
The VIN is 114987. What is the actual
productiion number for my car? Thanks
for your help.

------------------
Lucille
-----------
'87 TurboCoupe
'02 Blue#114987
'96 Bronco
'98 Windstar Van
'95 Miata M Edition
'95 Miata Red/Tan

I heard a blue / blue full accent was off loaded at my dealer today. I rushed over even though I was not Vinned yet as I have one on order. I had been told it was a April build then May ....Anyway it wasn't mine but I got the serial # and sequence #, 12Y115422 sequence 15535, Triple blue Canadian Car Delived to Lambton Ford in Sarnia, Ontario Canada today.
They had a Red /Red /Full accent red delivered a 6 weeks ago, I will try to get info on that one. They told me again today that I have not been Vinned yet but mine is next at the dealer and they told me minewas a code 19 order and they have not seen a lower number before getting a build confirmation, they showed me the order sheet, mine is a 19 and the last one they have is a 20. This dealer only had six allotment and all were sold, I was 6 but one guy pulled his order.
Hopefully mine will not be the last off the line for 2002!
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back