Build sequence number

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VIN on my Torch Red car is #100999 and the build sequence number is 0778. My Neiman car is VIN #100202 and the sequence number is 1277. The red car I obtained at the first of last September and the Neiman car arrived in October.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I had noticed that. I hope the quality of his car is as good as mine. I could not be more pleased.

Maybe you, and Norman, can join us for the next Metro Atlanta Group outing.

Norman,

It is a trip to the North Georgia Mountains for an overnighter, planned for May 4-5. Tune in to http://groups.*********/group/metroatlantathunderbirdclub/

for updates. Hope you can make it.

The sequence data number should support what we were told by "supercrew" last summer, that the cars come thru the production line in color blocks of 10, i.e., there should be 10 cars in a row that are identical in description.

Thanks to Lon O'Connell, I now have a small picture of the sequence build # on the datadecoder page in the newtbirddata files. I also loaded the full version of it's placement on the fender in the photos area but it's #20 so you'll have to go to the 2nd page in the photos to find it.

FOUND MINE UNDER HOOD, DRIVERS SIDE FENDER. MY VIN..#110282. SEQUENCE NUMBER 9860. THAT IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS BOARD. SO MUCH INFORMATION FOR THE MORTAL MAN. THANKS.

HAPPY DAN
SEQUENCE #9860
DRK BRD

Jodrod,

Found my sequence 6918 on lf front fender. Vin # is 106775, I thought sequence number should be lower than Vin #. Anyway, 50 degrees and sunny here in pa. Top down and heater on it feels like 65, just like Fla weather. ha!

Pabird

Jodrod,

Vin #101737 - sequence # 1653 found on drivers side front fender.
Perfect day in Houston for the BIRDS. Our Saturday morning breakfast had three 02's
(Black, Blue and White) along with six classics. Happy T-Birding.

------------------
Wyndham Smith
Houston, Texas
57 Bronze ; 2002 White
5 Thunderbird Juniors

I checked for my build sequence number which I found on the driver's front fender. I also had what appears to be an extra sticker on a piece of waxed printer paper in the owner's manual package. This sticker matched the one on the front fender with the build sequence number at the top. My VIN is 4127 and build sequence is 3904, a little ahead of schedule perhaps because of it being yellow?

------------------
Yellow premium, full accent 4127

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back