Bird on TV again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was watching the West Wing last night and an ad came on for State Farm Ins. It opened with a quick shot of a black Bird. Showed it a couple times in the commercial.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

There was a women's shampoo commercial on the other night that had a black Thunderbird with a couple of blondes in it. Sorry; I didn't notice the brand of shampoo.

LOL. Now that wouldn't be politically correct for me to answer that question. It was a short commercial and the black bird looked just like mine so I was rather surprised. I need to see the commercial again.

clebus,
I saw the same ad with the two blondes in the Black T-Bird. I wasn't sure of the car as I wasn't really watching the ad, just caught a glimpse. It was an ad for shampoo just for blondes. I don't recall the brand either. I guess I'll have to start watching ads closer.
George..

Hey George:
I need to pay better attention to the commercials too! I didn't realize both women were blondes. I must be getting old to notice the car more than the two blondes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back