Are You Addicted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif
Ok, my wife say's I am obsessed with this site. When it comes time to eat I'll say I have to look at all the posts First. And of course reply to some of them. Supper is at 5:30 and I eat at 6 to 6:30 depending on the traffic on the site. This goes for male and female people here, we're all in the same boat. To answer her question, YES I guess I am. Just wondering how many other people are in the same boat. This is a voluntary thing so you don't have to tell the truth. But I think we all know about YOU or you wouldn't be here.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by Gobird:

I've been hooked online since 1989. LOL. It's not a fad as far as I can tell.

I just got off work and into my hotel room. Booted up the pc and guess what website I went to first! I'm also logging back on first thing in the morning to see what RTBRD has posted since he is up before the chickens.

I didn't ask her to do so, but when I'm in town, my wife will boot up the home pc and have it ready for me once I get up.

I guess that you could say that I'm addicted! Guess the only cure is to be in a TBird, unfortunately I still have a little wait for mine.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Blue/Blue/Full Blue/ Premium/VIN ??? / 21 of 26

-

Addicted, hooked, obsessed, etc. I'm all the above. I have never been interested in following anything on the web before. I have one computer on my desk --exclusively for web research, e-mail etc. and one for my work. Since I discovered this site I check it at least 4 or 5 times a day. One of these days my brother (managing partner) is going to take my web computer away from me!

Jim

Me addicted?? Never, but then I never go out in the garage 15 times a day to look at my car either...

And I don't come in to work and check the site a dozen times an hour, and I don't walk to my office window to look at my car...

And then I don't come back and check to see what anyone else is saying about their Bird, either...in fact, I'm not on the site right now!

Can you say OCD (Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder)? That's all I hear whenever I'm caught getting the latest updates. The mere fact that I:

A) Ordered a T-Bird
B) Drove 60 miles to order one for MSRP
C) Checked in with the VOPC diligently
D) Found this website
E) Took a trip to Wixom
F) Gave my salesman more info than he cared to know
G) Baby my new addition to death

Now THAT'S OCD!!!

Have fun everyone!

KB

I've just returned after about 5 days out of town, with no computer...this is one of the first things that I have on my list to do... it's a great forum!

biggrin.gif
captjim, only 4 or 5 times a day. YOUR A SLACKER. Get with the program.
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Dot,you'll get yours. Soon we hope. We are all sick and tired of all the complaining you are doing about not having your Bird.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
JUST KIDDING DOT.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

-

-

Me?????? Naw.
I'm not addicted. I am just totally absorbed by this car. nutso. crazy. gaga.
But, hopefully, by this time next week the dream will become a reality and I can move to the next level of obsession.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: VIN #16050

I have one coworker that has told me that I talk about my car like it was on a satin pillow.

I told him that was the case only during the weekdays. On the weekends is FUN, FUN, FUN!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I mean't to say that it will be fun, fun, fun ONCE I get my car.

-

Some may say I'm addicted (especially my wife), but I say I just thouroughly enjoy the site & the people. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I check in the morning before work, check it when I come home for lunch, check it when I get home from work, and if possible I check a couple times a day at work. On the weekends I am a early bird and usually start checking the site at about 3:00 A.M. CST. Me addicted. I guess I must be. A friend just told me that there were more sites on the computer than just the ones dealing with T-Birds. I said there is!! WOW

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

-

Between this site for my 'bird and 'F150Online' for my SuperCrew, yea, I'm addicted.
Had to buy a laptop so I could take these two sites with me wherever I go!

Gobird

I lied! I had to do that in case my baby brother--the boss-- came in and looked over my shoulder when I was putting my previous note on line. The truth is I'm on here almost constantly! I don't know what's going to happen to me once my Bird lands! I'm pretty much a basket case now, and I still have to wait for an '03!!!

WOE IS ME! But I haven't been this excited over anything since the drive-in movie days in high school (FURTHER EXPLANATION DELETED).

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back