65 vacuum hose replacement problems

S

stevetheweave1

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Where is the vacuum trunk lock release button? AND Installing 8ea 7/64hoses on AC heater control I am having problems keeping hoses from kinking. The 8 hose are in very tight quarters and must make 90degree bends. The factory vacuum hoses have springs inside hose to prevent hose from being kinked shut. I have tried to transplant springs to new hoses to no avail. I have looked endless places for internal anti-kink springs, does anyone have a source?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Where is the vacuum trunk lock release button? AND Installing 8ea 7/64hoses on AC heater control I am having problems keeping hoses from kinking. The 8 hose are in very tight quarters and must make 90degree bends. The factory vacuum hoses have springs inside hose to prevent hose from being kinked shut. I have tried to transplant springs to new hoses to no avail. I have looked endless places for internal anti-kink springs, does anyone have a source?
Now you are talking heart vessel stents. Know they are in the radiator hoses but service vacuum lines, I wish I could help. Maybe even click ball point pen springs?

I used silicone hoses in my 62 and they were much more flexible than the rubber type.

Back