65 vacuum hose replacement problems

S

stevetheweave1

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Where is the vacuum trunk lock release button? AND Installing 8ea 7/64hoses on AC heater control I am having problems keeping hoses from kinking. The 8 hose are in very tight quarters and must make 90degree bends. The factory vacuum hoses have springs inside hose to prevent hose from being kinked shut. I have tried to transplant springs to new hoses to no avail. I have looked endless places for internal anti-kink springs, does anyone have a source?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Where is the vacuum trunk lock release button? AND Installing 8ea 7/64hoses on AC heater control I am having problems keeping hoses from kinking. The 8 hose are in very tight quarters and must make 90degree bends. The factory vacuum hoses have springs inside hose to prevent hose from being kinked shut. I have tried to transplant springs to new hoses to no avail. I have looked endless places for internal anti-kink springs, does anyone have a source?
Now you are talking heart vessel stents. Know they are in the radiator hoses but service vacuum lines, I wish I could help. Maybe even click ball point pen springs?

I used silicone hoses in my 62 and they were much more flexible than the rubber type.

The trunk vacuum release button is in the center console. lower inside front panel, pull button near the bottom

Back