303 protectant/products

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
For those of you who have used the 303 protectant products for vynl or the covertible top protectant, have you been pleased?? Also, I can not find a location in the Dallas-Ft.Worth area that sells it. But I know it can be ordered directly from their website. Just trying to find pros and cons, I`m not a fan of the Armor all products .

------------------
Birdfrog1
Blue Blue Blue Premium
VIN #12295
Rotation 2290
Mansfield, Texas

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

My B/B was only a couple weeks old when I used it...both the cleaner and the sealer...excellent product! I'm very pleased with the results, and it appears that it's quite long-lasting. Used here in Arizona on quite a few boat canopies...

birdfrog,

Have you tried:
West Marine - Dennis Decker
10400 N. Central Expressway #A
Dallas, TX 75231
214-265-7776

This was listed on the www.303products.com website, and I actually bought mine at a West Marine here in Houston. It seems that boat/camper places carry the product.

Hope this helps! I put the 303 protectant on the dash/interior over the holiday, and am soon to put the fabric guard on the convertible top!

------------------
Red/Red Premium 02 Bird w/full accent
2001 Ford Cobra
1997 Chevy Blazer (for the dogs)
DINKS

Used the vinyl cleaner this weekend and was very pleased with the results. Found it at our local auto store "Murrys"

YLO BRD

RTBRD, thanks for the heads up!!!

------------------
Red/Red Premium 02 Bird w/full accent
2001 Ford Cobra
1997 Chevy Blazer (for the dogs)
DINKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back