303 protectant/products

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
For those of you who have used the 303 protectant products for vynl or the covertible top protectant, have you been pleased?? Also, I can not find a location in the Dallas-Ft.Worth area that sells it. But I know it can be ordered directly from their website. Just trying to find pros and cons, I`m not a fan of the Armor all products .

------------------
Birdfrog1
Blue Blue Blue Premium
VIN #12295
Rotation 2290
Mansfield, Texas

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

My B/B was only a couple weeks old when I used it...both the cleaner and the sealer...excellent product! I'm very pleased with the results, and it appears that it's quite long-lasting. Used here in Arizona on quite a few boat canopies...

birdfrog,

Have you tried:
West Marine - Dennis Decker
10400 N. Central Expressway #A
Dallas, TX 75231
214-265-7776

This was listed on the www.303products.com website, and I actually bought mine at a West Marine here in Houston. It seems that boat/camper places carry the product.

Hope this helps! I put the 303 protectant on the dash/interior over the holiday, and am soon to put the fabric guard on the convertible top!

------------------
Red/Red Premium 02 Bird w/full accent
2001 Ford Cobra
1997 Chevy Blazer (for the dogs)
DINKS

RTBRD, thanks for the heads up!!!

------------------
Red/Red Premium 02 Bird w/full accent
2001 Ford Cobra
1997 Chevy Blazer (for the dogs)
DINKS

Status