1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice

2005 parts for sale

Discussion in '1955 - 2005 Thunderbird Parts for Sale/wanted' started by honestjim, Jan 20, 2019.

1. I have several parts for sale removed from 2005 tbird with only 10,000 miles, let me know if you need something, mostly interior parts.

2. I need the FEM 3W6T-13B525-AF

/Mats Östberg
    To approve a single suggestion, mouse over it and click "✔"
    Click the bubble to approve all of its suggestions.

3. Greetings...I am looking for an interior driver’s side door handle for my 2003 t-bird. If you have one or know where I can find one please let me know. Thanks, Ron, Tequesta, Florida

Skizix Savage likes this.
  4. Hi...I am looking for an interior door handle driver’s side for my 2003 t-bird. If you have one or know where I can get one please let me know. Thanks, Ronhbcc@hotmail.com

5. derjimmer

derjimmer Active Member Lifetime Donor

I need the chrome piece for the vent. Or the entire vent if that's the only way you would part with it.

6. derjimmer

derjimmer Active Member Lifetime Donor

Attached Files:

7. Icewine

Icewine Well-Known Member Lifetime Donor

I’m looking for a black convertible boot cover, if you have one. Also, the top/center chrome trim for the windshield.

8. The
    I need a black leather boot for the emergency brake.

9. I need both sun visors if they fit my 2003

10. wthigpen

wthigpen Active Member Lifetime Donor

I have a black boot cover from my 05. Hardly used. Not home now. Can send pics later this week if you want. Thanks.... Warren

11. And hopefully, they're black

12. I need the cup holder circles that go on the bottom please

13. I would like the metal trim from the passenger side dash if it is unblemished.

14. Skizix Savage

Skizix Savage Mountain Shadow Gray Metallic Over Bright Tan Lifetime Donor

BOOT FOR SALE
    I have one that I’d part with. I had it made by a local car upholstery shop. I found the authentic outer fabric that exactly matches the black convertible top. It is made by The SUNBRELLA Co from Florida.

When snapped into place on its perfectly spaced matching snaps, it lays flatter than the 2003-2005 T-Bird boot but it is soft like the ‘03-‘05 boot. The long back side tucks neatly into the space intended

By contrast, the 2002 boot is stiff and hard-to-stow. Two BIG-hearted T-Bird owners had lent to me their 2002 boots. I tried to model my custom boot after the ‘03-‘05 Ford accessory boot.

Last year, I went to great lengths to have this boot constructed at great expen$e by a skilled craftsmen who speaks little English.
    If interested, I can send defining pictures.

Upon seeing my pictures, think about it and place a bawdy, bonanza-busting boot bid!

SKIZIX SAVAGE

15. Skizix Savage

See my offer of my custom-made boot sent 1/21/19 Skizix Savage

16. Skizix Savage

BOOT FOR SALE
    I have one that I’d part with. I had it made by a local car upholstery shop. I found the authentic outer fabric that exactly matches the black convertible top. It is made by The SUNBRELLA Co from Florida.

When snapped into place on its perfectly spaced matching snaps, it lays flatter than the 2003-2005 T-Bird boot but it is soft like the ‘03-‘05 boot. The long back side tucks neatly into the space intended

By contrast, the 2002 boot is stiff and hard-to-stow. Two BIG-hearted T-Bird owners had lent to me their 2002 boots. I tried to model my custom boot after the ‘03-‘05 Ford accessory boot.

Last year, I went to great lengths to have this boot constructed at great expen$e by a skilled craftsmen who speaks little English. If interested, I can send defining pictures.

Upon seeing my pictures, think about it and place a bawdy, bonanza-busting boot bid!

SKIZIX SAVAGE

17. Drivers side metal (chrome) trim on door panel if separable, unless panel is red, then the whole panel.

18. fordrodsteven

fordrodsteven Well-Known Member Gold Donor

Where are you located?

19. I'm in Phoenix.

20. För att godkänna ett enda förslag, mus över det och klicka på "✔"
    Klicka på bubblan för att godkänna alla dess förslag.
    För att godkänna ett enda förslag, mus över det och klicka på "✔"
    To approve a single suggestion, mouse over it and click "✔"
    Click the bubble to approve all of its suggestions.

Help us by sharing/liking this page!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!