2005 chrome hood scoop fitment

There are a couple different ones. I put on the one that is just a 3M stick on for the end. Before peeling the protective tape, position it and make gentle bends so that it is perfectly formed to the scoop contour. Make some marks with tape or Sharpie for the position you want it. Once you peel the protective tape be sure you put it exactly where you want it as the 3M tape is unforgiving. A little gas on a rag will remove Sharpie marks.

There are a couple different ones. I put on the one that is just a 3M stick on for the end. Before peeling the protective tape, position it and make gentle bends so that it is perfectly formed to the scoop contour. Make some marks with tape or Sharpie for the position you want it. Once you peel the protective tape be sure you put it exactly where you want it as the 3M tape is unforgiving. A little gas on a rag will remove Sharpie marks.
Put it on ....looks great...really does highlight the hood scoop..Went on easy!

I was lening to buy the OEM but I felt like the pictures i had seen from the aftermarket Grant it is almost $100 more for the OEM so I thought lets see how this one goes on and looks and I am satisfied so far. It shines up nice and I am not going through car washes nor having it parked outside so we will see. Ask me in 6 months and I ill let you know. I am semi retired and this is my toy to enjoy on nice days here in Arizona. It’s your call on getting this piece so if you feel better with the OEM then I would go that route.