2004 VW headlights conversion

I agree they look very cool! BTW... are they

EVAN FISCHER Headlight Set Compatible with 2002-2004 Volkswagen Beetle Left Driver and Right Passenger Side Halogen With bulb(s) ? (AMAZON)
Also, will
AmeriLite Clear Black Altezza Taillights For 1998-2005 Volkswagen Beetle - Passenger and Driver Side (AMAZON)
Fit the rear tail lites on the 2002-2005 Thunderbird?
I think they look equally as cool!
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm....I studied that photograph for some time. Those do not appear to be an aftermarket headlight assembly nor those from a Beetle. They appear to be factory headlight assemblies modified (shaved back) with a clear acrylic lens. Of course, I am spouting nothing more than my observations, but I cannot find anything in the way of an aftermarket VW headlight that comes close to what is pictured above.

Is anyone giving out some idea on how this is done?

I agree they do not look like current Beetle headlights but they may be first generation new Beetle. And I do agree, they look very interesting. Note too that in the picture the Tbird has Biturbo after the V8 on the front fender. Maybe? two small turbos? Wonder where they put them? Very nice looking car. Brake upgrade, too. Somebody has to know something about it...

Back