2004 headlights not very bright with new lens's

Bird52

Bird52

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Bought new lens housings and upgraded bulbs but still not very bright for night driving.
Adjusted 3 times already per manual.
Any suggestions really appreciated.
Thanks

Well anybody can sue another person for nearly anythng. Might be a hard case in a state like Florida wehre the are no laws against LED headlights.
There are state, local and federal laws. As I said, a member was sued and lost, this is a vital part of the information.

Even the bulb makers confirm this-https://www.powerbulbs.com/us/blog/2021/01/led-headlights-road-legal

Screenshot_20210915-103108_Edge.jpg

Last edited:
Well anybody can sue another person for nearly anythng. Might be a hard case in a state like Florida wehre the are no laws against LED headlights. The premise is that the reflectors in factory housings cause undue glare (light scatter) when LEDs are used, however newer LED designs are supposed to address that. When I did the typical 25'' aiming check for adjusting the lights with one side LEDs and othe other factory bulbs the cone of illumination were close on both sides with the products I used. I do all my own headlight adjustments, even on my classic cars.

Be that as it may, I'll refrain from posting the part numbers in this thread...
Where did you get the new headlight housings.

MODERATOR NOTE:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back