2004 1/2” chrome trim molding

Well, I think it looks fine. A pic all the way down the side and front and back would help. What's important is that you like it. My 04 PCR came with a funky grille, ss trim on top of headlights and tail lights, an OEM scoop chrome trim and stick on ss trim around the top well. Two of three pcs. were falling off so they are gone. New head lights made a huge difference even though I tried to polish the old ones. The grille was the worst offender and stuck on with double stick tape. Then, because the funky grille restricted air flow. the engine splash shield was removed to allow more air.

The OEM grille is iconic to these cars and for $282 incl shipping, it's fixed. I tell you this because it's relavent in that I have seen what I can tolerate and what I can't. It's a Ford Thunderbird and should look like one and now it does. A subtle change like you made does not dilute the car. It's not OEM but you like it. I'll get off my soapbox now.

Is this the ABS plastic trim? If so, the ads say the kit comes with two pieces 7’ in length. How many kits did it take to do the whole perimeter of the car? What do the edges look like when you make cuts?

Is this the ABS plastic trim? If so, the ads say the kit comes with two pieces 7’ in length. How many kits did it take to do the whole perimeter of the car? What do the edges look like when you make cuts?
I bought it at Auto Zone - 1/2” x 18’ I had some left over from another car - so all together I probably needed 28’ I guess

I decided to add the 1/2" belt line trim to my Merlot 2004. The Auto Zone down the street only had one 18' package, so I stopped by the O'Reilly store nearby and got another. The trim from Auto Zone went on great and stuck well; the one from O'Reilly had lost its stickiness, probably due to age. It's a smaller store and doesn't get a lot of traffic. Went to another Auto Zone on Woodward Avenue and was able to finish the job with some left over. I like the look!

Recently I met another T Bird owner that commented on the trim and liked it so well decided to add it to their car as well.

I put 1/4 inch on the top line and am going to put 1/2 inch on the bottom. All from A-Zone and it's great, much better than what's on E-Bay.

Back