2003 The Little Red Roadster That Could Is All Mine

Well guys, I did it! I’m now very likely one of if not the youngest owner of an 11th gen T-bird, and I couldn’t be happier about it. View attachment 9992
It was an uphill battle both ways to get everything finalized with the credit union but after a month of research, test drives, and negotiating she’s mine.View attachment 9993
There’s one hurdle left now though. I may be an early 20-somethings with the baddest car on the block now, but I’m still waiting on a new title to be sent in due to a mishap on the seller’s end when signing it over on Wednesday. But that’s only a matter of time and $12 for some new plates because Texas law. View attachment 9994
Regardless, final price was $15,000 for an 18-year-old car that doesn’t look older than six months, with the only damning feature being the 29,000 miles on it.
View attachment 9995
To wrap it all up here’s some poorly lit photos of the interior as well. Sorry, it was already in the garage at the time and I had the car cover over everything but the door as well.
View attachment 9996
Congrats! I love my 05 Torch Red Premunm
Bird!
It’s a head turner for you to show your young friends!
My sons are in their late 30’s and they love my TBird especially the porthole window and the two tone interior! My youngest I gave my 73 Super beetle to and he’s enjoying that!

Enjoy!
Enjoy, You did good !

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back