2003 Noninvasive Bluetooth and streaming

No. Not that complex. There's a limit to what you can do for $25. So. You have to choose, radio/CD and handle your phone. Or. Streaming music on the blank station and hands free phone

Hey Audiophiles, how would you rate the sound from a device like this vs. your Bluetooth equipped vehicles streaming from Pandora or Spotify? Would a more expensive unit have better sound? What would I look for in the details of the product to get best quality sound. I miss my Pandora!!! Whaaa!

About same as a CD. Occasionally a crackle from overhead lines or fm static but not really noticed or objectionable.

I am more than pleased to have the utility while maintaining the car fully stock. Lots risk with moving 17 year old plastic and wiring. I consider it best not to if a 90% solution like this is available.

Plugged mine in today and not impressed. Sort of staticky.

Had mine for a couple weeks. Streaming sounds pretty darn good. Hands off phone capability really nice and keeps the Bird stock. Pretty good value for the price in my humble opinion.

Had mine for a couple weeks. Streaming sounds pretty darn good. Hands off phone capability really nice and keeps the Bird stock. Pretty good value for the price in my humble opinion.

maybe a diff with newer rather than older TBirds? Mine is a 57

as you know, they only allow you to link low or high channels. Tried them both and had the same results.

Mine links to any clear channel from 87
.xx and up by turning the knob. Haven't run it clear to 107.xx but it's clear that I can select many channels. Around my home range (southern nc to Northern va) 87.7 works great

Regarding static

Maybe you already checked this...
The volume on the device paired to the FM transmitter should constantly be at max (at least according to the manual for my FM transmitter Nulaxy KM24)
Then the volume through the speakers should be adjusted on the cars stereo.
Otherwise it is easy to hear static.

Back