2003 A/C Manifold and both High & Low pressure Hoses Replaced.

T
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
My 2003 had the two main hoses that connected to the A/C compressor replaced because of the leak. The dealer wanted $230.00 at my wholesale price. It took me 15 minutes of googling to find on for $80 made by Four Seasons sold by, AutoPartsKart

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

YES I do, I did the hose replacement myself in about an hour. Then I filled it with freon. I am 74 years old.
To make it easy I removed the lower radiator hose, that way you don't have to fight the A/C hose routing to the Condensor with the new hose.

After the freon is removed and no pressure in the system.
The bottom A/C hose that runs along the lower section of the radiator has a push in quick disconnect fitting at the right side. You will need to have the quick disconnect fitting tool, you can buy the plastic-type kit for about $15 in auto parts stores. When you push the tool in to release the locking spring-clip then you must pull the hoses from each side of the connection there are 2, O rings in the fitting it does not pop apart you will need to pull hard.

My new parts came with all the o rings I needed.

YES I do, I did the hose replacement myself in about an hour. Then I filled it with freon. I am 74 years old.
To make it easy I removed the lower radiator hose, that way you don't have to fight the A/C hose routing to the Condensor with the new hose.

After the freon is removed and no pressure in the system.
The bottom A/C hose that runs along the lower section of the radiator has a push in quick disconnect fitting at the right side. You will need to have the quick disconnect fitting tool, you can buy the plastic-type kit for about $15 in auto parts stores. When you push the tool in to release the locking spring-clip then you must pull the hoses from each side of the connection there are 2, O rings in the fitting it does not pop apart you will need to pull hard.

My new parts came with all the o rings I needed.

Thanks. I may need to do mine as well.

Back