2003 A/C Evaporator Freon Leak

Thunderbird Year
Have replaced three of the four struts, the front suspension was good except for the sway bar links. The rear
suspension was all bad, believe was original. Here is a photo of the left rear all done. Only have the right
rear to finish, and car will be all good. Look at how bad the ball joint boots were in the two photos.

bad ball joint.jpgbad ball joint1.jpgbad ball joints replaced.jpg

doug7740

Thunderbird Year
What does this have to do with a 2003 A/C Evaporator Freon Leak? If I was going to seach suspension repairs how would I ever find your posting under 2003 A/C Evaporator Freon Leak. Don't you think you should have started a new topic?

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Thunderbird Year
Just showing the work on the car after the AC work. If you search suspension work, you will
find my notes on the two other T Birds where I replaced the suspensions on those cars. So
this makes three T Birds I have replaced suspensions on.

Thunderbird Year
The KYB shocks have worked great for me, possibly they were designed correctly for T Birds. I test drove
my black Bird about 45 miles yesterday, and car drove beautifully. I was more concerned about car not
overheating, as I had to open the cooling system during all these repairs. Temperature never got more than
half way on the temperature gauge. My white Bird got new KYB shocks several years ago, and also drove
it yesterday, still rides like a dream.

Possibly I am one of the few that KYB was made for.