2002 TBird: Where do I put my sunglasses

VolleyballJIM

VolleyballJIM

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Thanks @biddle for the great holder idea for my phone, those air vent magnetic clips WORK GREAT. NOW, what do I do with my sunglasses guys? As we all know, space is scare on our T-Birds, so anyone have a great solution to something to hold your sunglasses? Appreciate any idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
My sunglasses came with a little cloth bag that can fit in that compartment in the lower door panel just fine; its tight but they fit...

I leave my sunglasses in a glasses case and it sits right next to the emergency brake lever, then when I need them, I swop out the regular glasses for the sun glasses leaving the case next to the emergency brake lever And I put the regular glasses in that same case..0FC39744-23EA-47C4-A864-5C3FDD9444E4.jpeg

I leave my sunglasses in a glasses case and it sits right next to the emergency brake lever, then when I need them, I swop out the regular glasses for the sun glasses leaving the case next to the emergency brake lever And I put the regular glasses in that same case..View attachment 14006
Actually - that is where my cell phone rests....I've seen those A/C vent holders break the grill work out of the plastic housings on other makes of cars, not easy to find replacements for our cars.
Might never happen, but then again, it might.

I've seen those A/C vent holders break the grill work out of the plastic housings on other makes of cars.
I've used one in my Mustang for years without any issues. They have rubber padding. Never heard of anyone breaking the vents.

Actually - that is where my cell phone rests....I've seen those A/C vent holders break the grill work out of the plastic housings on other makes of cars, not easy to find replacements for our cars.
Might never happen, but then again, it might.
That's where i keep mine, right next to the emergency brake handle. They slide around, but are secure.

Yep, ours is a little less organized but none the less works fine.

Thanks @biddle for the great holder idea for my phone, those air vent magnetic clips WORK GREAT. NOW, what do I do with my sunglasses guys? As we all know, space is scare on our T-Birds, so anyone have a great solution to something to hold your sunglasses? Appreciate any idea!
I purchased a visor clip for all my vehicles

Back