2002 T Bird new wheels.... your thoughts ?

I like them. I'm all about "original " but those go with the car really well.

look great, what brand, size and where did you get them Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them. Can you share with us what brand, model, size, price, and where you got them from? Thanks.

Hello all, sorry,been away for a while... they are actually brand new 17" volvo S60 wheels, 5x108 lug. The offset are same as stock, i've since replaced the centercaps with my homemade ford ones.. Tires are 235/55 R17 Falkens .

Here is my thoughts on any changes made to any car not just the T-Bird. It is your car not just someone's. If the changes made pleases YOU the owner than that change is Perrr-fect! It really dosen't matter what others think of the change. If the owner is happy that's all that matters.
This keeps the world exactly on the right tilt.

I hate the black wheel fad. UGLY. It's a communist plot.
I like the black my car came with both black and a stock set of wheels 16 spoke I imediately sold the spokes and kept the black with a 60 offset makes the car look a bit tough the windshield trim was blackened as well and I even replaced the stainless borla tips and all chrome with black all to go with my black wheels
BTW Thunderdird22 those wheels look great

I like the black my car came with both black and a stock set of wheels 16 spoke I imediately sold the spokes and kept the black with a 60 offset makes the car look a bit tough the windshield trim was blackened as well and I even replaced the stainless borla tips and all chrome with black all to go with my black wheels
BTW Thunderdird22 those wheels look great

I like the black wheel look on your car - especially the offset - makes it look like a road racer.

Back