2002 OEM convertable top tonneau cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jebenoit,
Am I the buyer? Let me know please.
At the moment I have a buyer! Not sure where you were in the request forum because I am brand new to this and not sure how everything operates so I am sorry if I screwed up! If my sale does not go through as planned, it is yours!
Sorry for the mishap.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi,
I relinguish my first responder status. I am looking for a tight-fitting tonneau and am a bit cautious about buying one unseen. This one sounds too risky for the look I want.
Good process; filled with integrity and honesty.

I just sold my 2002 T-Bird and I still have the one convertible top tonneau cover that I had for the car.
It is in as new condition and will sell it for $250. Not sure what shipping will cost?
I will get pictures if anyone interested.
At the moment I have a buyer! Not sure where you were in the request forum because I am brand new to this and not sure how everything operates so I am sorry if I screwed up! If my sale does not go through as planned, it is yours!
Sorry for the mishap.

Hi,
I relinguish my first responder status. I am looking for a tight-fitting tonneau and am a bit cautious about buying one unseen. This one sounds too risky for the look I want.
Good process; filled with integrity and honesty.
It's not hard to imagine as new condition, is it?

Thanks, John.

For Jebenoit, my phone number to arrange the purchase and shipment of your extra convertible top tonneau cover is 480-406-3364.

I bought the cover and it is an excellent piece and the seller even delivered it. And he held out until I could pay him— a man of his word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back